« More Pictures of American Girl Julie's Outfits | Main | Summer Clearance Sale! »

August 15, 2007

Accessories for American Girl Doll, Julie

Lots of fun items coming for the 1974 doll, Julie! The picture above shows some of them including (from the left) a footprint rug, a record player (with 3 records that really play!), a terrarium, a tupperware pitcher, a tape recorder, the record box for Julie's records, and, on the shelf, Jiffy Popcorn!

And here's Julie's Christmas gift - a Barbie Curl set!! And another view of the record box and the tape recorder.

This is Julie's school locker - it comes with stickers and things that you can use to decorate the inside. . . such as the poster from the popular TV show "The Brady Bunch" Once it is available it will be $175.00 Although expensive, it looks like it will hold lots of goodies and her clothes (instead of a trunk).

Other accessories we don't have pictured include her school lunch box with lunch, her pet bunny, Nutmeg, and a set of Bleachers so Ivy and others can watch Julie play basketball. Too cool!!

Posted by dollcloset at August 15, 2007 08:30 PM

Comments

I wonder how AG got promission to use all of those brand names. I know Barbie was easy because AG (unfortunately) is run by Mattel. Also it's almost my 14th b-day and I hope I get alot of money because I want to buy Julie and/or Ivy!

From Millie:

I think Barbie is the only one with the actual brand name showing . . . and, as you say, that one's easy!!

Posted by: Amanda at August 16, 2007 04:51 AM

I love all her stuff! My mom said she had the EXACT same barbie curl set, only larger! Also, I was wondering, is it neccasry to reserve Julie if I am going to Chicago on Steptember 15th? (they have a celebration for the new historical charecter then) I was hoping that I wouldn't have to as the only way for me to do that would be over the phone. Is it likly they will be out of Julie and Ivy dolls?

From Millie:

I doubt that they will be out of them by then LOL! . . . I'm sure there will be lots to choose from - have a wonderful time in the very First AG Place!!

Posted by: Alexa at August 20, 2007 11:26 AM

I just had a thought-

Since the American Girl doll book covers always have items from their collection on them, did you see a horse in Julie's collection like the one on her book, Julie's Journey? If not, do you think it's likely we will be seing one added to her collection in the future? I love all the Ag horses, so I am hoping they will!

From Millie:

They didn't show a horse but you're right, one is shown on the cover of one book . . . it's Julie riding in the Bi-Centennial Celebration.

Posted by: Alexa Lou at August 30, 2007 01:43 PM

The actual Julie Doll can fit in the locker!

From Millie:

Hooray! Just like a doll trunk!

Posted by: Miranda at January 6, 2008 07:12 AM

My favourite book in julie's seiries is Changes for Julie! Which is your favourite Julie book?

From Millie:

I really like Changes also - very apropo as we're in an election year now too. Also liked Happy New Year Julie

Posted by: Nikki at February 2, 2008 08:08 AM

sup, im 13 and want the best locker in school.
i just can never find really good stuff like, wallpapper, little cool things.

please post ideas please. :)

From Millie:

Have you checked at www.americangirl.com? They might have some ideas - Good luck!

Posted by: Jessica at July 18, 2010 08:12 PM

well do they still sell julies barbie head??? because i cant find it on the website... plz reply or email me.

From Millie:

Try calling American Girl at 1-800-845-0005
It's part of her Christmas set so that may be why you can't find it - Good Luck! (I loved the Jiffy Pop myself but didn't want everything that came with it LOL!)

Posted by: mallory at June 16, 2011 09:11 AM